26, 27 Apr SCCA-CCR: Beech Mountain Hill Climb in NC

For a beer-drinkin', college buddy road trip,  you might want to come on out
for the hill climb in April. Sounds exiting:  hairpins up a steep mountain.
 One car at a time, fighting gravity and the hairpins.  Two or three days of
fun spectation.

This event is two days of racin',  and maybe even a day of practice. So you
can still come down and get an eight hour day of standing in the constant
mountain wind and sun.  Watching badassed Corvettes <G> and Spitfires charge
up the long  hill. I suspect you could come down for Friday practice runs or
Saturday timed runs.

Look for "Boone, NC" on your atlas.

I've got a 'formal' (dance) to go to on saturday, but I'm gonna check it out
on sunday as soon as I get my lazy but outta bed.

Lemme know if you're going!

CT