Mufflers for 16V

Anyone have some advice on a DECENT (durable and on
par performance-wise with Stock) replacement for the
stock muffler for a MkII 16V. Unfortunately, some of
us with only scholarship income (I'm a student!) can't
afford those nice Supersprint or Borla mufflera ;(.

Hell, I can't even afford the stock muffler. The
dealer here in wants $475 Canadian for it. The only
other source I know for dealer parts is Parts Place
in Michigan but I hate dealing with them.

We have a Bosal dealer in Town who wants $200 Canadian
for one with a lifetime warranty (not stainless steel
of course). It looks like the stock one anyway with the
stock dual tip look which I like. No Racerboy here.
SOOOo, does anyone have any experience with the BOSAL?
Any performance loss over stock? Sounds stock?
Again, I know their Brospeed line would be better, but
ME on a tight-wad budget, at least until I graduate...