Paint Jobs and Cost

I was wondering for those of you that have had you sciroccos painted
what the average rate?

I'm definately going to keep my scirocco now probobly forever, but I was
just waxing it today and really notices all the scratches, dings etc etc
it makes me sick. I know you get what you pay for but how terrible are
those Maco $250 jobs they must suck.

Also how much more expensive is it to change the color do you have to
have the engine bay painted or does it not look too bad not changing
that? Also I have would need some minor body work too how does this
change the price, When I say minor I mean very small dents and cracked
ground effects on the front corner, Its all there intact but it has
cracks from running off the road into a ditch. Also the sunroof needs
adjusted to keep it from scratching the top everythime I open it....

I would love to change the color just to have something different but I
feel its going to be way too expensive...

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin