Re: Double Vision

At 09:28 AM 4/10/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Greetings All,
>
>Is anyone else experiencing two messages per input as I am.  For
>example, I get two copies of the same message posted by the same person.
>Anyone else?
>

>Steph

Sometimes I get them too. Sometimes I get them too.
Sometimes I get them too. Sometimes I get them too.

J/K!

Actually, whats going on here is people are replying to the author and to
the list. So, if you were the one who the person is replying to, you get
two of them.
(Except from me, because I gotta choose the address anywyas, I just reply
to the list only, instead of both. Besides, whadda gonna do with 2
postings? <Shruh>)

TTYL

Shawn