Rear wings...

I am tired of applying 'back to black' and other b.s. re-vitalizers on my
fin.  I am going to see if they will make me a fin (shape identical to stock)
from a solid (carbon fiber?), paintable material to make it look like another
part of the body, instead of a big sponge on the rear.  Anyone else want to
get in on this?  If he's going to have to custom make it, it might be good to
have a half-dozen or so people in on this.

Anyone know of a place that is already doing this?

CT