Re: Welp, TB's in...

Donovan Porter wrote:

> While the car is cold, it will rev itself from 900rpm to 1500rpm, and back
> down again.  It's a gradual rise from 900, but once it reaches 1500, it just
> "drops" to 900 after a few seconds.  When the car is warm, it runs just
> spiffy.  What is causing this?  My mixture?
				     ^^^^^^^

	I think you got it, just think through what you have done.  You
increased the air flow right, therefore you have to increase the fuel
flow.  Your mixture should be leaner since more air is added.  The
increase in rpms is a sign your auxilary air valve is working (adds more
air when the engine is cold).

	Andy