Re: Anyone know this person

 nope i was at the races at Portland international raceway/ neon Green huh ??
i think ive seen you before (well your car anyway) we sure stick out from the
Crowd dont we << corrado yellow  and your noen green. Hey come down next
weekend there will be mass amounts of VW Sciroccos at PIR club rabbit will be
there also. and Seveeral Big name Techs /Unreal cars down there last weekend
there were two Ferraris, a Cosworth , several 993 porches 911 , and tons of
VWs more will come next weekend