Scirocco 16v for sale AGAIN

Hey guys,

Here am I AGAIN selling the Scirocco. This time it is for real, I wanna
sell the it,

The car is silver (but needs a paint job), has 15"Sendel rims and Falken
195/50-15 tires (all four are new), a tri-y racing header and free
flowing exhaust. It's got 108000 miles now, and the engine is still
running good.
Here are all new parts (since September 1995): transmission (rebuilt),
clutch, engine mounts (Urethane on front), CV joints, wheel bearings,
shocks, all belts (including timing belt), timing belt tensioner,
battery, distributor, ignition module, ignition wires, coil, K&N filter,
power steering pump, starter (rebuilt), oil pan & gasket, headlights,
radiator, all hoses, thermostat, thermo switch, and a few other parts I
can't remember.

The car was hit once on the front right fender, but it had no structural
damage and I have a fender to replace the original. The direction light
was changed, but the car still needs a bumper on the front.

The paint is not factory original and it is flat. The paint is chipping
on a few spots. The car has some small rust spots, the biggest one being
much smaller than a dime. The sunroof needs work (rails, trim plate and
spring), the driver's seat has a tear on the fabric. The a/c doesn't work
and I don't know why. I never had time to fix it. The shift linkage is
sloppy and needs new bushings. On the body kit, the car is missing a
little plastic piece on the bottom side of the passenger door.

This car has been a reliable daily driver and I've been driving more than
60 miles a day for the past 1 1/2 year and it has been there for me. I
know this car doesn't look the piece and that there are many better
looking Sciroccos out there, but I think this car would be good for
either a project, parts car (given the number of new parts in it) or a
race car.

I am taking REASONABLE offers on this car (Don't offer $500 because I can
get that for the engine alone) and I will consider trades for AIR cooled
Volkswagens, MGs , Triumphs or Porsches 914.

Help me find a home for this car.

Thanks,

--Ren