Re: 2.0L 16V

On the back side of the engine block (exhaust side), on the bottom, close
to the  oil pan you should see a big cast 1.8 or 2.0, depending on the
engine.

Hope this is of any help.

Take care.

--Ren
If I was to act my own age, I wouldn't be myself
http://members.aol.com/senomar/ren.htm
redepisa@juno.com    or    senomar@aol.com