I Might have to sell the scirocco

I'm hoping that I don't have to sell my scirocco, but it's probobly
going to be too expensive to drive it with my upcomming insurance
situation.

What would you guys do if you couldn't really afford to legally drive
your scirocco for the next 3 years? I love this car but I'm forced to
get a commerical insurance policy which mean I have to drive a truck,
jeep, or van. This sucks my ass.

ALso I have an '84 GTI that I'm ready to put a 16V into? SHould I
complete this project and try to sell this 16V GTI?

Please help me out. I'm most likely going to have to drive some boring
truck that I'll hate. I'm looking at an Isuzu Pup just because its cheap
and I can't find a rabbbit truck in my area. I hate trucks so it dosen't
really matter what kind I drive.

What should I do, Keep the scirocco in storage for later? I'm just
afarid I won't be able to find another nice 16V in 3 years.

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin