16v no start

Well, I sold my 16v today.  The deal was, if I can get the car
running the guy will buy it for $3300.  So before I have it towed to
a shop I will try asking you guys for help.

The car turns over and over but it just will not start.  It has been
like this for 48 hours.  I drove it just prior to the snow storm.  I
have tried spraying either in the throttle body, pushing the car down
a hill and popping the clutch and lastly cranking the hell out of it
with the charger hooked up to it.

Any ideas?

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v