Re: Euro Bumpers update

> Since everyone who replied to my European bumpers post a couple of weeks back is on
> the list I'm sending this here.  I just spoke with the Place in England today and they are out
> of the bumpers and lights right now but they say they constantly get them in and they will
> hold them for us so they are going to fax us prices and shipping charges.  We will probably
> sell them in the $350-$400 range depending on the condition.  I am also working on getting
> prices on NEW bumpers from our supplier over their so hopefuly we can get good prices on
> them.  Anything's better than $795!  I'll keep ya'll updated.  Thanks,

Remember on the headlights from England that they can not be used here due
to a different lighting pattern.  A friend purchased her headlights while
in England last year, but the dealership she worked with ordered her a
correct set.  New headlights are not any cheaper there than they
are getting the through Neuspeed (or whoever).  I believe she actually
paid a little more getting them there.

That same friend is bringing me a set of used bumpers from England! $60
dollars for the pair! Undoubtedly shipping would be expensive (I believe
$75- 100 each was mentioned before).  Thankfully she can carry them on the
plane.  Most likely one could call a junk yard in England with a VISA and
get them here for under $300....

Just something to consider....

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club
"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco  (Watch for coming changes and new
                                     products too!)