Re: Fuel pump relay under dash

KDBinney@aol.com wrote:

> or if you are insistent on using a switch, tap into the lines coming out of
> the back of the fuse box, you will avoid all soldering/opening relays etc.
>  much easier, but I gotta say my car starts right up, no problem, barely any
> cranking, could there be another common problem here.
>
> Kyle

	The problems really do start when the temperature gets really cold and
the car had to sit outside for quite a while without being pugged in.
Then what happens is that if it doesn't catch on the first 2 to 5 tries
your battery dies down and you have to look for someone to give you a
boost.  It gets to be a real pain in the ass, therefore every little bit
helps to get the car going as fast as possible.

	Andy