Engine Swap? Should I do it?

Well, here's what I'm running against:

- Just bought an '81 Scirocco S with a stock motor.  I'm going to be keeping
this car.
- Need to sell my '81 Scirocco, but it has a strong 1.8l 8v GX engine
w/Neuspeed Throttlebody and honed Intake Manifold.

Should I:

A.  Swap the throttlebodies, get a reducer from Neuspeed so I can put the
Neuspeed TB on the EX engine?
B.  Same as A, but hone the intake manifold so I can bolt the Neuspeed TB
straight on?
C.  Keep the Neuspeed TB on the GX, but swap intake manifolds?
D.  Swap the EX out, and put the GX in, and then put the EX into my non-S
Scirocco?
E.  Do nothing.

- How much would a shop charge to do item D? (swapping in and out of two
cars).  How many hours does this involve?  I will be keeping the trannies in
the respective cars, so these don't need to move over.

- The S has AC, and I would like to keep it.  What's involved in swapping to
ensure that my AC will still work?  Do I have to get it purged, have the
engines swapped, and have the freon put back in?

Time is a factor.  I can't be without a car for longer than a week.  Money
may be a factor too.  I would hate to resort to option E, but unless I make
a decision soon, I'll have to just sell the non-S as-is.

HELP!!!!

 *  Donovan Porter - dporter@hevanet.com - 81 VW Scirocco, performance *
* springs,exhaust,sport buckets, FOR SALE! $1500 - 81 Rabbit Pickup FOR *
 * SALE! $1200 - 96 Toyota RAV4,4wd,power everything - 81 VW Scirocco S*