Sirocco 1 Air Dam kits

I have an '81 Type 1 Scirocco S that I have been told should have come with an air dam / front
spoiler thingy... But all that was left by the time I got it was some nice screw holes. :)

 Anyway, does anyone know of the availability of such a simple item? I'm not interested in an
entire body kit, but just something to add shape to the front underside... (And boy am I on a
budget...)

Thanks in advance.

 Ray Dowling          - '81 Rabbit      (Deceased)
                      - '81 Scirocco_S  (New 110Mph Speedo - 65Mph Top speed Tranny)