Re: Damn.

At 12:12 AM 9/27/96 +0600, you wrote:

>>What are you planning on doing? Reworking? Mods?
>>
>>Paul @ Richmond, Va.

>I know, it's a great opportunity, but I am at college, and I have no money.
>Oh well.  Wanna lend me some?
>
>Chris Taylor
>'87 16v Scirocco:  Garaged until '97.
>
>3062 West Ambler Johnston Hall
>Virginia Tech Campus
>Blacksburg, VA 24060-0022
>1-(540)-232-1038
>chtaylo4@vt.edu
>
>"Go Hokies"??

So sorry- I had the impression you were wealthy- really!
But I know what being in school is all about and on top of
owning a vehicle you what to juice up- it aint easy...
Believe me, since you asked, if I had excess $$$, I'd send
you some. At any rate, hang tight and maybe I'll drop by for
a visit.

paul RVa.