No Subject

	To Gene:
	Make sure that you have spark!  I have heard of Hall senders failing. (they are in the distributor.)  You can replace just the hall sender if need be.

	HELP:
	My header cracked and I need either the stock replacement (2 outlet) or should I get a header?
	I would like to keep the manifold for longevity's sake.

	Kevin Wenzel:
	I may be interested in the new brakes, not sure yet though.  Depends on
how much I blow on the exhaust.

							DOM!