Re: Selling tranny w/ performance 3.94 final drive

At 10:27 PM 9/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>This is another add for that 8v/w 16v gears tranny i posted about before.  I
>just remembered that it has the performance 3.94 final drive differential
>which i think might elicit some more responses.  I'd love to take the thing
>with me (great acceleration and higher top speed) but i can't and im buying a
>new trans.  This one (w/ 3.94differential)
>is in great condition, new seals, gears, synchros fine... etc.
>If interested email me
>mute0@aol.com
>ill be happy to answer any questions

Whats the code on the Tranny?? (you will find it on the bottom) Whats the
difference between the 8V gears and the 16V?? Im thinking I cant run this
tranny in DSP and be legal if I do. I need to change out my FF super tall
geared tranny for a close ratio but it must come from a Scirocco. Lemme know

Shawn