Selling tranny w/ performance 3.94 final drive

This is another add for that 8v/w 16v gears tranny i posted about before.  I
just remembered that it has the performance 3.94 final drive differential
which i think might elicit some more responses.  I'd love to take the thing
with me (great acceleration and higher top speed) but i can't and im buying a
new trans.  This one (w/ 3.94differential)
is in great condition, new seals, gears, synchros fine... etc.
If interested email me
mute0@aol.com
ill be happy to answer any questions