Re: Sidemarkers (the myth, the mystery)

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I think that I can clear up this whole sidemarker thing.  When the thread
first started I thought everyone was talking about the Karmann badges on the
door post.  This was because there was another thread about the badges while
the side marker debate was on.  Now I know that the sidemarkers are the
little lights just behind the the front fenders that light with the parking
lights.  NO Scirocco's EVER came with them (according to my nifty VW book.)
Europe or American.  They are aftermarket lights sold by various tuners as
European sidemarkers and they require drilling and wiring up for
installation.   I think this thread can finally rest in peace now (I hope =)
Josh Clark