Stuff for sale: CHECK it our!

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hey all.  I just got some new things for my 16v Scirocco and have a whole
bunch of stuff for sale.  If you don't like a price make an offer.  All
shipping is paid by buyer.  Well here it is:

-Dynomax UltraFlow muffler (stainless steel) and tailpipe
	$90
-Stock leather wrapped steering wheel in PERFECT condition
	$50 o.b.o
-Fischer c-box cassett holder for a Scirocco II
	$10
-Leather wrapped shift knob in Perfect condition as well
	$20
If there is any other stock Scirocco stuff you need just let me know as I am
planning on upgrading almost everyhting on the car.  Thanks
Josh Clark