RE: Audi engine options

Does anyone know the options i have to drop in an audi engine? I have heard
good things about the (i think) 5cyl 2.0 turbo.  Can anyone expand on this
that knows what engines will fit well in my '86 16v? thanks!
Rus Mehta

I think the conversion to an Audi motor refers not to the 20V 5cyl Turbo,
but to the 2.0L 4 cyl.  I believe this is a straight forward conversion
into an 8V.

There is a Scirocco owner in the UK that did place an Audi 5cyl Turbo into
his car, but he places it in the back, creating a mid engine Scirocco.  I
have pictures of this car and it is notorious at the GTI international Drag
strip.  According to him, it was sort of a straight forward conversion.
 "Straight Forward" is relative though.

Rodney Noriel