Re: Euro brake lights

I had to remove the light housing because....
1> i dont have an x-acto knife
2> i don't have a cordless drill
2> i dont have a 100ft extension cable to reach out to my parking
   lot.

...so took it inside and drilled it out there. and damn it's soo
bright, its nice =]

ok now..heres a question..has anyone flush mounted their licence
plate lights? A neon licence plate outline wont fit, or at least
the ones I have wont fit, unless i submerse the lights into the
hatch.  My only solution so far is to easily screw the metal brace in the
back, get a shorter bulb, and cut some plexi to cover the opening...
anyone done this yet?

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|