Re: Euro brake lights

At 11:22 PM 9/22/96 +0600, you wrote:
>Could somebody please re-post that step-by-step procedure for this?
>
>Thank you mui much

Ya, just pop off the rear of the light assy and look at where there is a
socket and no bulb. Then compare it to where the socket mates up with the
lense. See, its got black plastic where there needs to be a hole for the
bulb to go thru. Drill or cut it out with a razor blade. It's really quite
simple to do, thats why its comfusing. It cant be that easy! It is.

Also, the bulbs are just simple 12V bulbs and they are the smaller size. not
the big dual element bulbs. Make it a low wattage bulb or it will confuse
other drivers into thinking your brake lights are on. Mine are as bright as
the regular running lights so when I step on the brake, I have 3 red lights
across the tail light. (total of 6 red lights on the rear of the car. See, I
even did the math for you too!!)

Any more Q's, ask away!!

Shawn