Re: speedo

At 10:10 PM 9/18/96 +-200, scirocco-l@privateI.com wrote:
>Remember my problem with the noisy speedometer?  Well, unfortunately it's
not the cable.  I replaced and still noisy.  Anyone have experience in
changing a speedometer?  The steering column really looks like it makes it
impossible to change the speedo w/o removing the dashboard...this sucks!

I don't think youhave to remove the dashboard.  As I recall  the manual says
to remove the sterrng wheel, but some posters say you can get by w/o
removing it.
Also, I think there are a number of pitfalls to dash removal (although some
have done it) so make it a last resort.

Chris