Re: Wolfsburg Crest Info > Karmann

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Actually the '83 Scirocco's came stock with anti-swaybars, the 1.8 AND a
close ratio tranny.  I just want everyone to be as incredibly informed as me
=)  I just bought one myself and damn it's great.  Only problem is I bought
it for a daily driver so I could have time to work on my 16v without having
to worry about getting it ready for work or anything.  Now the '83 needs
some serious brake work and I have to pay to have it done!  It sucks.  Oh
well once it's finished there shouldn't much more to deal with.
Josh Clark