Euro-lights/city lights/fog lights/exhaust manifold

I have a couple observations so share,

1) To Chris Taylor...There's a simple solution, get white city lights, not
red ones!  Don't forget, red or blue lights on the front of your car are
illegal   (but, so is speeding  :>

2)  Thanks to Shawn Meze for settling the fog light debate.  In case you're
wondering how to get an OE fog light switch, you can order them from various
after-market cats., or go the the junk yard and get one cheap. (that's how I
got mine)  As for the one-sided parking light question, my dad's US spec
Porsche has them, so I guess it depends on the car manufacturer.

3) I was thinking about getting the euro-headlight setup, but it's $330!!!
 Have any of you noticed the headlights on the Vanagon/Westfalia camper??
 (I'm not sure on the years this applies to)  They look very similar to the
euro-scirocco lights.  I wouldn't be surprised if these were the US legal
versions of the euro-'rocco lights, considering VW uses the same parts on sep
models.  If these are the same lights, does anyone know how easy it would be
to adapt the fitting bracket to use it on the scirocco?

4) My Scirocco is an '85 model.  I think these models came with the single
outlet exhaust manifold, correct me if I'm wrong.  I was wondering what would
be the best way to upgrade. A) go to the dual-outlet (Jetta style) with a
TT-downpipe, or B) get a header setup.  I know the headers supposedly crack,
but is it a real problem?  With the header pipes, I could save the weight of
the cast-iron manifold, so I'm in a dillema.

Hope you can help,
Thanks,
James