Re: Sorry I posted to the list....

On 16 Sep 96 at 23:31, Kevin Wenzel wrote:
> I can, of course, change it so that by default a reply will go to
> the original sender and a "Reply to all" will send to both the
> original sender and the list (check your mail program for specifics
> on that).  Both behaviors can be overridden by pasting in whichever
> address you want to the "To:" header, but I thought I'd ask what
> people would prefer as the default.

I'm on lists that do it both ways, and I definately prefer the reply
to the list.  I find I post more to the lists I'm on then to
individuals and I always screw up on the list that has the sender as
the reply to.  Then I have to email the person and get them to
forward it to the list or send it back so I can.  I share the 'puter
and my gf is always turning off the "copy to self"  :(

A definite vote for the list as the reply to.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
'85 Scirocco 8V