Re: Front Speakers

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 Scirocco4@aol.com wrote:

||I am about to get a pioneer cd/stereo with pioneer speakers.  Pioneer good?
|| I am putting big speakers in the back if they fit.  How big could the back
||speakers be?

Well, the Scirocco can hold alot of cargo,  so I guess you could
put some pretty big speakers in back.  ;) The STOCK holes are 4x6"
and fit the Pioneer versions reasonably well in back.  The front
ones are a little tougher since they have a funky hole set-up.
I just installed them and I'm happy (considering price and size).

	dapete