Re:Hello from new Scirocco owner

>p.s.  My car has two Karmann emplems mounted behind the door jams? Do >these belong? I haven't seen them on any of the pics I've looked at on the net.

Hey, Chuck.  First, I think you're nuts for driving 45 minutes to work!  But, no better way to do it than in a Scirocco!  :-)

But anyway, about the Karmann thing-I had an '86 8v when I was in the states and it had Karmann on the black area between the two big side windows.  I think all the US Roccos had the Karmann there, but, no I haven't seen it behind the door jam or is the black area the area you're talking about?  It's kinda behind the door jam? ...