Re: Tail lights - could be fog lights

In a message dated 96-09-16 19:21:17 EDT, you wrote:

<< I believe that these spaces for bulbs are actually rear fog lights.
  Depending on the country of origin determines which side to use. >>

I thought you guys could've figured this out by now!   The holes you're
drilling out ARE the euro-fog light spaces.  If you had a euro-rocco, both
would be already drilled out for you and you'd have a brake light intensity
bulb, which, with the more focused reflector, cuts through the fog quite
nicely.  I've had mine drilled out for a couple years now and they work
really well in the northeast winters.  By the way, I've seen Porsche 944's
with the same thing.

Happy driving,
James