Re: Re[2]: tail lights.

>Shawn
>
>Has anyone noticed A LOT of German cars (namely VW, Mercedes & BMW) has
>"irregular" tail lights.  Don't know if that's the word I should be using but
>I'm referring to the uneven brightness on either the tail lights or the brake
>lights.  Sometimes I wonder if people do that on purpose.   I have seen
that on
>a lot of cars here in Toronto.
>
>This is probably dumb but is there any way you can "brighten" the brake lights?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kevin.
I think someone sells Halogen brake lights, but I may be be confusing these
with Halogen reverse lights.  I checked Neuspeed, Autotech and New
Dimensions, none carry them.  I know I have seen them somewhere.....

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102