Re[2]: tail lights.

>If you have the 8V tail lights simply buy a set of 16V tail lights. Makes
>it look like its got the blackout look to it. I like how my 8V looks with
>the 16V lights. Also, if you drill out the plastic and put in some 12v
>bulbs in the slot where there are no bulbs (In the US Scirocco's) you will
>get the euro look lights. Its cheap to do too, just the cost of 2 bulbs and
>a razor blade to cut the plastic with. Dont get really bright bulbs or it
>will make it look like your on the brakes since the reflective material in
>the lense amplifies the light.

>Shawn

Has anyone noticed A LOT of German cars (namely VW, Mercedes & BMW) has
"irregular" tail lights.  Don't know if that's the word I should be using but
I'm referring to the uneven brightness on either the tail lights or the brake
lights.  Sometimes I wonder if people do that on purpose.   I have seen that on
a lot of cars here in Toronto.

This is probably dumb but is there any way you can "brighten" the brake lights?

Thanks,

Kevin.
'86 Scirocco