[Fwd: Re: WTB: passenger power window switch - '85 Scirocco]

---- Begin included message ----
I know the frustration of Power window switches. I called my dealer and U
think the price was $70 and Parts Place wanted something like $50 for a
used one. They are rediculiously expensive.

My advice is be 100% sure you need one. I took mine apart and used
sandpaper on the contacts and they have worked perfectly ever since. Just
break apart the metal clips on the back of the switch and it comes apart.

I hope this works, I know you said you cleaned them but try sandpaper.
Actually I didn't have any sandpaper so I scraped them against my parking
lot a few times. Still it worked.