No Subject

	To Rus Mehta
86 16v scirocco with a prayer

	When my 80 scirocco's clutch went it did the same thing.  My problem
was the fingers that actuate the clutch broke. This means new clutch time.
If you have been experiencing strange pedal feels like crunching or hearing s
snap noises when disengaging the clutch this may be it.  I hope this isn't it.
	In my case it was an excuse to change the motor!  Thers always a bright
side, right?

							DOM!