Re: Re[2]: Fuel Filter confusion

At 08:50 AM 9/9/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>If I were you, id call Mike Potter at Timmons VW 1-800-266-3247 (do ya' get
>>it? its a toll free call and its free RELAIBLE information too) Ask Mike
>>about the number you have and its application. The guy is a VW parts number
>>encyclopedia! If he dont know, it dont exist!!
>
>>Shawn.

>Shawn must get commission from this Timmons place..  :)

you know, I wish I did!
I think I should say it here for all to see that I only put out the Timmons
name and number as a public service to you guys. I have looked a long time
to find a parts guy with the knowhow and customer service ability that Mike
Potter has. (BTW He is what makes Timmons so good!) I just wish he was down
the street from me so I dont have to wait for the UPS truck to show up with
my parts but lemme tell you, its worth it!
This might be a little known secret but even if you just have a question and
arent gonna buy anything, you can call Mike and he will spend however long
it takes to anwser your questions. He has done this for me many times!
OK, commercial for Timmons is over. Maybe I should send them an application
or something.......

Shawn