Re: G60 conversions

At 01:52 PM 30/10/96 -0800, you wrote:

>   Well Brandon, I am not sure where you are located but I know of an
>individual in my area (Jay Sweetman) who has 2 articles in EC that
>concern putting in a G60 into both an A1 and A2 Scirocco.  He did it
>with the help of Cambell Nelson Wrecking in Edmonds Washington and also
>Bellevue Motorsports in Bellevue.  I have met him once but I am not
>sure if he actually does conversions for other people.  I know that in
>one of the articles he tells how to install a G60, but for which Scirocco
>I cant remember.  Look for an old article called "Alcan Scirocco", that is
>about the A1.  I think it was last year that he had another article
>concerning the A2.  I hope that helps  =)
>

>   Andre'

In the 09/95 issue it is a Scirocco II.  They do mention a conversion to the
Scirocco I but say that the II is easier due to a longer nose.

Now before anyone else jumps on you, an A2 Scirocco would be a Corrado.
There is a Scirocco I and II but they are both on the A1 chassis.

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight