RE: G60 conversions

Rodney

  I have 2 numbers for Campbell Nelson Wrecking, one in Edmonds and one in
Seattle.  They are

			Edmonds:  778-1131  (I think area code is 360)
			Seattle:  524-6660  (area code 206)

  They recently changed some of the area codes around here but I think
that those are correct.  I am not sure if they ship anywhere but it doesnt
hurt to call them.  Bellevue motorsports number is 206-747-fast.  Hope
that helps.

  Andre'