Re: My first cop experience

At 05:07 PM 10/29/96 -0500, you wrote:
>So i was driving (at sunset) On the delightful route 22 around the resiviour
>when i see A cop pass me.  I was doing about 65 and slowed down to 60 so i
>thought nothing of it.  However i look in my rear view window and what do i
>see.. those damn flashing lights.  Anyway I was like fuc* shi* etc when my
>friend said.. whoa whats the prob? He was going the other way, just lose him.
> I haden't even thought of this (ok make fun of me)
>so i swing onto this tiny back road, throw her into 2nd and burn away.
>Cop - 0
>Rus - 1
>=) hahaha

Uh, its likely he wasnt after you to begin with. They cant clock you if your
driving the opposit direstion as they are. (Its physically possible, but its
not any PD's policy to do it. Too many legalities to it to make it stick.
They would rather stick with tried and true speed trap's.
More than likely, he got a backup call which was in the other direction.
We'll never know the real truth..........
It's all so..... speculative...... :)

Shawn