Re: Ok its tims for a shift knob, any suggestions?

At 05:05 PM 10/29/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok my final que that I need a new shift know came when the little 1-2-3-4-5-R
>diagram flew off my know, on to my knee then (by the force of my friend) out
>of the window.
>=)
>Anyway are they're any suggestions for new shift knobs? Nothing ultra
>expensive, im just looking for somthing to get me from gear a to gear b you
>know...
>--

Find something you like, then buy it. Shift knobs arent that much of a
performance item that would require much discussion, are they? Did you still
need the diagram to drive your car??

Just get one that fits on the top of your shift lever. Be sure to screw it
down tight and for god sakes, get rid of that so called Friend! No friend
would ever vandalize a Scirocco!

Shawn