Re: A sad day for me .... the demise of my Scirocco

<< I'm not trying to sell insurance, but be aware that that there are
policies
 which give more coverage.  I have Kemper Insurance and pay an additional
 premium for something called (I think) Kemper Total.  If someone hits your
 car and "totals" it they will buy you a replacement.  This means that they
 will pay a lot more money to a body shop to repair it before they consider
 it "totaled". >>

Hmmm, I think I just might check into this myself!  Thanks.

Tim :)