Re: A sad day for me .... the demise of my Scirocco

>I am a new list member, so you don't know me, but I am very sorry to hear
>this!  I too, drive an '84 Scirocco, so I know how you feel about that car.
> I sure hope that the insurace company will repair that car!  By the sounds
>of it, that car really means a lot ot you, so money should be no object, that
>jerk should go ahead and pay no matter what it costs to repair it, and have
>it done PROPPERLY!

I'm not trying to sell insurance, but be aware that that there are policies
which give more coverage.  I have Kemper Insurance and pay an additional
premium for something called (I think) Kemper Total.  If someone hits your
car and "totals" it they will buy you a replacement.  This means that they
will pay a lot more money to a body shop to repair it before they consider
it "totaled".

Chris

Chris Picot
Alexandria, VA