Re: Sears SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

<< Never use sears automotive. Never buy a Die Hard.

Oh my gosh!!  I can't believe they would say that!! I have NEVER taken any of
my cars to Sears for service, but one of my freinds did, and when they put
his car up on the lift, the stupid mechanic put the lift on his floorpan
instead of the frame and it put a HUGE dent in it!!!  I noticed it when I got
in the passenger side of his car when we were picking it up.  We were lucky
enough not to have a hastle about getting them to repair it because if was
obvious that the damage was fresh.  Oh, and no, the mechanic did not tell him
that he damaged the car (and he no longer works there!  :-)).

Tim :)