Re: What do you all do for LIGHTING?

<< > I honestly don't think running into a wall is going to help you
 > aiming problem... ;-)

 After fighting with the stinkin lousy power antenna all afternoon,
 the idea off finding a wall almost took on new meaning for me  :=) >>

Hey, I was just kiding when I said that man!!  I didn't think you would take
it seriously!  ;-)

Why didn't you buy a boy Rocco in the first place?  ;-)

Good luck with the antenna.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco