No Subject

	RE: Lighting.

	I had bought CIBIE Euro-headlights for my Alfa  and it was a night
and day improvement.  When I stopped driving the Alfa at night I swapped
the Alfa's lights for Scirocco's.  Now the scirocco has nice lighting, but
they look alittle dim.  These Cibie lights cooked the highbeam switch in
the Alfa (still have to fix that) and everyone that has eperienced the
switch meltdown always says they should have put in relays.
	I also picked up a pair of Cibie driving lights, I wires those lights
in with a relay and it made them truely bright.  They have since rusted out
and now I am looking for a replacement.  I want to incorporate the fogs
into the front bumper.
	I had bought a set of Piaa 959's for my father's car and they are
nice lights.  Their biggest advantage is that they are a breeze to install
and they comewith nice harnesses.  But I have had trouble with the gasket
between the body and the lens, this eventually leads to the halogen blowing
out.

						DOM!