No Subject

Im fairly new to this list....dont go buk on this, but I dont have a rocco.
One of my friends DID, but it got flooded out (88 16v, 65k miles).  I have a
first gen. rx7; if something happened to it, id go to a vw, or another 1st
gen. rx7.  Anyway, I have a question on Fuba antennas on the 16 valve cars.
I saw in an issue of sport compact car a first gen. rx7 w/ one of these on
it, it looked pretty phat.  My question is, is the antenna itself any better
than a normal antenna?  what is involved in installing one in a car w/o one?
josh
85 rx7 gsl..heh