Re:

At 11:24 PM 10/27/96 +0500, you wrote:

>Im fairly new to this list....dont go buk on this, but I dont have a rocco.
>One of my friends DID, but it got flooded out (88 16v, 65k miles).  I have a
>first gen. rx7; if something happened to it, id go to a vw, or another 1st
>gen. rx7.  Anyway, I have a question on Fuba antennas on the 16 valve cars.
>I saw in an issue of sport compact car a first gen. rx7 w/ one of these on
>it, it looked pretty phat.  My question is, is the antenna itself any better
>than a normal antenna?  what is involved in installing one in a car w/o one?
>josh
>85 rx7 gsl..heh

Uh, Josh, id tell you how to do it, but, this isformation is for Scirocco
owners only. I could tell you, but then Ryan would hafta fade you!
Knowhadimsayin'?

Ok, I was just kidding, I just wanted to use my newest gang member slang
word. It was SIK!
It's pretty straight foreward. Drill a hole, run the wires to the radio.
Simple. Even a non Scirocco owner could do it.

Shawn