Re:

At 12:12 PM 10/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	Help:
>	I just noticed that the idle throttle switch is shot on my scirocco.
>	The throttle body came off an 86 GLI if there are different switches.
>	Is there anyone with an extra set of switches??
>
>							DOM!

Are you talking about the switch that is mounted on top of the throttle body
and operated at full throttle??
If so, its not a big deal so dont fret none! All it does is takes the fuel
mixture to 100% at full throttle so you get just a little bit more power,
top end wise. I dont have one but I also dont think they're too expensive.
Might be best to get a new one!

SHAWN!