Re: What do you all do for LIGHTING?

>Here's my solution,
>	I added a couple of Hella 530 driving lights with 100w Halogen
>bulbs and wired them in with 1 relay per bulb.  I also connected them so I
>can turn them on without the rest of the lights.  This is great for when
>someone is following me  ;->

Wait, I don't think I understand the physics here--if someone is following
you then how does this help?

Also, a wiring question--I have bosch fog's.  They suck.  Sometimes one will
work, sometimes the other, sometimes both, and lastly, neither.  Anyway, I
want to put in something new (probably these 530's or the 550FFs that I had
on my last scirocco).  Can I keep the wiring?

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus