Re: What do you all do for LIGHTING?

On 27 Oct 96 at 21:06, VWcrazyTim@aol.com wrote:

> I honestly don't think running into a wall is going to help you
> aiming problem... ;-)

After fighting with the stinkin lousy power antenna all afternoon,
the idea off finding a wall almost took on new meaning for me  :=)
Never got to the stinkin lousy lights..........
But I still love my baby, even when she gives me fits.  Just like
most women, it seems.......shoulda bought a boy 'Rocco.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)